127 Beida Street, Zhongguancun, Haidian District, Beijing, China (Map)
Phone: +86 (10) 82689999
Beijing Forum presenters: Please indicate the desired check-in and check-out date in your Beijing Forum registration.
Visas to the People’s Republic of China
- Beijing Forum participants: Visa assistance and the necessary documents are available from the Beijing Forum secretariat. Further information is contained in your Beijing Forum invitation. In case of questions, please contact Ms. Shirley Xiao at the Beijing Forum Secretariat (bjforum2[at]pku.edu.cn).
- Panelists at the Yale Center Beijing event: If you are not participating in the Beijing Forum and need assistance in obtaining a Chinese visa, please notify your Yale University contact person at your earliest convenience.
- Accompanying persons: As appropriate, please apply for a tourist visa for any accompanying persons (e.g. spouses, children). A regular passport is usually required for children. Child passports issued by some countries may not be sufficient.
The Chinese consulates provide information about the visa application requirements and procedures, for example on the website of the Chinese Consulate General in New York. Please visit the website of the Chinese consulate in the country where you are applying for your visa.
- Conference presenters who have been allocated a travel grant from the Beijing Forum are requested to make their own flight reservations and to submit receipts for reimbursement by the Beijing Forum (up to the amount of their travel grant). Please note that the reimbursement is done by wire transfer. The Beijing Forum Secretariat has sent
- Participants who receive travel sponsorship from Yale University are kindly requested to communicate with their Yale contact point about their travel reservation. By University policy, Yale’s travel support is limited to round-trip economy class airfare.